AirMicro – iPad/iPhone/iPod touch microscope system
12 Jan 2012
Convert your iPhone or iPad into a 30x to 400x microscope system by using the AirMicro manufactured by Japanese company Scalar Corporation.
The range of applications includes:
Industry - inspect for leaks, cracks and corrosion of manufacturing products.
Crime-scene investigation - snap images on an iPhone and email them to a colleague at the lab or to a collaborative agency.
Field Science - examine specimens on site without destroying a sample to transport to a lab.
Telemedicine - show patients live images and add these images into practice management apps and software.
Education - students would simultaneously see the examined specimen, the capture feature via Wi-Fi allows the image to be saved on each students iPad at the same time.
Beauty - evaluate skin surface conditions to check what kind of treatment is suitable.
Call Clive Phillips or Mark Bambrick on 01582 764334 for a demonstration of this portable microscope with an Apple mobile device to view live images, freeze and capture them to the Photo album of the device.
iPad/iPhone/iPod touch are the trademark of Apple.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions