New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
19 Jul 2012
NanoRam is a state-of-art analyser designed for rapid pharmaceutical, chemical and material identification.
This handheld device is designed for use by non-specialists, with a built-in intuitive control interface that is very easy to use and allows sampling by a touch of a button.
A wide range of sampling accessories are provided for measuring samples in different forms – solid, powders and liquid. No sample preparation is required, and typical measurement time is less than 1 minute. The NanoRam is CFR 21 Part 11 compliant and is designed for use in cGMP manufacturing environments.
NanoRam is the only handheld Raman spectrometer analyser featuring a temperature controlled detector to ensure superior data quality and unprecedented system stability.
Coupling this proprietary thermoelectric cooling with patented CleanLaze laser stabilization technology and high speed micro-processor, provides laboratory grade Raman measurement performance in the palm of your hand.
- Incoming Material Identification & Verification
- At-line Sampling and Final Inspection
- Counterfeit Drug Detection
- Compact and Self-contained Handheld Raman Analyzer
- Real-time Wireless Connection with ERP/QMS Systems
- Intuitive Software for the Non-technical User
- Complete IQ/OQ Services Available
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- API Spectral Libraries
Please also visit our website for our complete range of Raman spectrometers, including the NanoRam.
For further information and quotation request, please contact Wing Ng or Preetesh Mistry on 01582 764 334 or click here to email.
Lambda Photometrics Ltd is a leading UK Distributor for Laser and Light based products in areas including Optics, Electro-optic Testing, Spectroscopy, Machine Vision, Optical Metrology, Instrumentation, Microscopy and Pulsed Xenon Light Systems.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions