Calmar Optcom ".... We light up the future…."
08 Apr 2003
Lambda Photometrics Ltd recently agreed to promote Calmar Optcom products in the UK and Ireland.
Their product range includes picosecond and femtosecond fibre lasers, bit rate multipliers, pulse compressors and second harmonic generators. Calmar Optcom have just launched their new PSL-40 in Spring 2003. The PSL-40 is a directly mode-locked 40GHz fibre laser with record setting performances both in time domain and wavelength domain. It is an ideal Rz laser source for high speed (up to 640GHz) optical network testing and research. The highly stabile mode structure provides new tools for DWDM testing and optical CDMA research. The PSL-40 has rep rates of 8-45GHz, a 10G rf input reference for those without 40G rf sources or optical sampling scopes, no pulse to pulse interference and higher output power.
For more information on Calmar Optcom products click here
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions