Laser Pulse Picker Systems from Conoptics
01 Aug 2003
We are pleased to introduce a range of systems designed for Pulse Picking and Regenerative Amplifier applications. Designed and manufactured by Conoptics Inc., these systems utilise Electro-optic modulator technology to achieve high levels of performance.
Pulse Picking is a technique for selecting individual pulses from a free-running mode-locked laser, typically a Ti Sapphire tuneable laser. This type of laser is used in many pump probe and semiconductor spectroscopy applications.
Each Conoptics Pulse Picker system comprises an optical modulator head, a modulator driver amplifier and a synchronous countdown unit. Choice of specific components depends on the wavelength and performance specifications required, but typically you can achieve:
- Repetition Rates from single-shot to 20-30MHz
- Gate Widths <18ns
- Wavelengths from 500nm to 2000nm
Choosing a Conoptics system gives you the following advantages:
- Low voltage Electro-optic technology enabling high switching rates
- Zero beam deflection
- Low dispersion - especially useful for tuneable Ti Sapphire systems
- Very competitive pricing
- Facility to evaluate system before purchase
For further information about this release, please contact Matthew Ball at
Lambda Photometrics Ltd, Lambda House, Batford Mill, Harpenden, Herts AL5 5BZ
Tel: 01582 764334 Fax: 01582 712084
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions