New Portable Digital Microscope
20 Jan 2004
Lambda Photometrics have available a portable digital microscope from the Scalar Corporation. The DG-2A operates as a microscope with up to 2000x magnification or a macro view digital camera in a single package. With a built-in battery operated power supply the instrument is ideal for both laboratory and field applications.
A range of lenses is available 25x to 200x being standard, high resolution lenses are 100x, 200x, 500x and 1000x, a 2x digital zoom feature increases the magnification to 2000x. An integral light source may be UV, visible or infrared.
The DC-2A can provide 2.3 megapixel images and the image can be viewed on a built-in LCD monitor or stored on an internal memory card. Video output ports are provided for large screen monitoring, projection or VCR recording Weighing less than 400 grammes, the DG-2A is ideal for on-site inspection. Its integral lithium-ion battery can provide up to 1.5 hours of continuous viewing and a convenient carrying case can hold the microscope and its core accessories.
Further details of the Scalar digital microscope from Lambda Photometrics Limited, Lambda House, Batford Mill, Harpenden, Herts AL5 5BZ, UK. Tel +44 (0)1582 764334 Fax +44 (0) 1582 712084. email@example.com
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions