New Family of IR Optical Fibres
26 Apr 2004
Lambda Photometrics is pleased to introduce a new line of IR optical fibres that have the unique capability of transmitting in the UV, Visible, NIR and Mid Infra Red (MIR) optical spectrum from IRphotonics Inc.
IRphotonics’ ZBLAN fluoride fibres offer unmatched performance with their exceptionally low loss, high damage threshold and excellent mechanical properties. They are perfectly suited for a broad range of applications. IRphotonics patented manufacturing process allows the production of fibers that operates over a wide spectral range (350 - 4500 nm) and do not exhibit higher losses at the OH-peak (2,940 nm).
Typical applications include: Spectroscopy, laser delivery, pyrometry, analytical instruments and sensors.Features & Advantages:
- Broad UV/VIS/NIR/MIR Spectral Range: 350 to 4500 nm
- Ideal for Er:YAG Laser Delivery
- Wide Range of NA's Available
- High Power Damage Threshold
- High Core to Clad Ratio's available for High Efficiency Bundles
For further information about this release, please contact us
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions