Precision Lens Systems
25 May 2004
Lambda Photometrics have available the all new Navitar catalogue. Navitar are a manufacturer of lenses and lens systems for a wide range of inspection, machine vision, scientific and biomedical applications. The new 88 page catalogue describes the products which include motorised zoom lenses, digital camera adapter optics, auto-focus systems, fluorescence vision systems and large format sensor lenses all of which are new product introductions.
Video lenses, high magnification lens systems, manually adjusted zoom lenses and illumination products complete the range. Coupling to CCD cameras or microscopes is readily accomplished and lenses are available in a range of materials and coatings to optimise performance at chosen wavelength ranges.
With over 300,000 lens systems delivered, Navitar products have found applications in fibre optics, circuit board inspection, semiconductor and chip production, thin film coating, factory automation, diagnostic imaging and much more.
For more information contact Doug Bell at Lambda Photometrics Ltd
Lambda House, Batford Mill, Harpenden, Herts AL5 5BZ
Tel: 01582 764334 Fax: 01582 712084
For more information on the Navitar range of products click here
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions