High Frequency Industrial Strength Line Scan Cameras
15 Jul 2004
The French company Lord Ingenierie produce a very wide range of digital line scan cameras both black and white and colour designed for many industrial applications. The company has been manufacturing industrial vision systems since the 1980s and their long experience in this field has led to the development of two new digital line scan cameras. Using a rugged mechanical design, the cameras are simple to set up accepting a wide range of input powers, multiple mounting surfaces, internal pattern generation and all models have complete CE conformity. A range of lens mounting can be provided depending on the sensor size and the cameras have very high resolution able to make several thousands of measurements per second on moving or non-moving objects.
The two new monochrome cameras, the DVL 5000T2 and DVL 7500T2 offer resolutions of 5000 pixels and 7500 pixels respectively with pixel frequencies up to 40MHz and a pixel size of 7 x 7µm. The photosensitive areas of the two new products are 35mm x 7µm and 52.5mm x 7µm respectively. The DVL 5000T has a line frequency up to 7.7kHz, the DVL 7500T can run at up to 5kHz, both units have 16-bit analogue to digital conversion. A choice of outputs is available, 8 or 16-bit RS422, LVDS (RS644) or camera link.
Applications of the Lord cameras have been found in web inspection, high-resolution measurements, guidance, tracking and position control and sorting by dimension or surface analysis.
For more information on Lord cameras click here.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions