Large Aperture Beam Expanders
24 Sep 2004
A new range of large aperture beam expanders has just been introduced by Special Optics Inc.
The new products offer 100mm diffraction-limited clear output apertures with expansion ratios up to 40X from input apertures of 2.5mm to 20mm. The expanders have high transmission, low distortion can be specified at wavelengths from 450nm to 1650nm. Damage thresholds are up to 500MW/cm². These Galilean design expanders provide an adjustable focus for collimation at varying wavelengths. In addition to the standard products, Special Optics can customise these useful units to provide lower distortions, high transmission and different expansion ratios.
Special Optics manufacture a wide range of standard and customised products including beam expanders, scan lenses, objectives, waveplates and other polarisation sensitive products.
For further information about this release, please contact us
For more information on optical component products click here
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions