Enhanced Deep Uv Broadband Reflective Coatings
28 Oct 2004
Acton Research Corporation have announced the availability of a new A1+MgF2 optical coating which is optimised for increased reflectance at 193nm. Whilst delivering superior performance throughout the UV and visible wavelengths, the new coating offers more than 88% reflectance at 193nm. This improved deep UV performance will provide significant benefits for manufacturers of semiconductor metrology equipment and will be used in applications which include elliposmetry and thin film measurements. The coating will also provide enhanced performance of microscope objectives and spectrophotometers operating in the deep UV. Coating of a variety of glass substrates is possible, as is coating of customer supplied material in prototype or OEM quantities
Acton produces a wide range of optical components and coatings which are used in applications ranging from excimer laser eye correction and DUV lithography to analytical and biomedical instrumentation. Acton's instrumentation products include monochromators, spectrographs and complete spectroscopy systems used worldwide for industrial, OEM and research applications.
For further information about this release, please contact us
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions