SCHOTT Reveals the New DCR III Plus Light Source With Built-in RS232 Interface
14 Mar 2005
SCHOTT reveals the new DCR® III Plus Light Source with built-in RS232 interface for intense, cool illumination via remote control. The next generation in DC-regulated light sources, the DCR III Plus can control the intensity of up to three additional DCR® III light sources.
Another powerful advancement from SCHOTT, the DCR® III Plus from the ColdVision Series of Light Sources provides enhanced communication via embedded error checking codes in the unit's programmed settings. The DCR® III Plus automatically restores the user's settings at power up, and is able to manage multiple light sources as one unit. New features also include a lamp on/off feature that is independent of intensity control.
The DCR III® Plus boasts an IR interference filter for cool illumination, soft start "lamp saver" circuitry, and solid-state dimmer control for continuous dimming. The LED lamp change indicator light located on the front panel signals the user to replace the lamp. Light Source limits light fluctuation to ± 0.5% due to line voltage variation. Additional features include current limiting and transient protection for remote location of the bulb. The DCR III Plus Light Source features a heavy-duty, stackable metal industrial housing with retractable handle. Options include an infinite setting, thirteen-blade diaphragm to reduce intensity while maintaining colour temperature. Choice of three, 150 Watt Halogen lamps - EJA, EKE and DDL for intense, uniform illumination. The interchangeable Modulamp® Unit offers two lamp positions to maximize individual lamp efficiencies. For more details please contact Lambda Photometrics on 01582 764334.
SCHOTT is a multinational, technology-based group whose core task lies in improving how people live and work through developing, manufacturing and supplying specialty materials, components and systems.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions