SCHOTT Releases the New DCR IV With integrated equalizer
04 Apr 2005
The DCRIV Halogen Light Source from SCHOTT provides the Ultimate Flexibility in Light Control.
Combining three products in the same footprint, the DCR® IV integrates a 150W halogen light source, a RS232 control interface, and an equalizer light feedback. The DCR® IV also incorporates user-friendly front equalizer controls and a simplified command protocol.
The DCR® IV equalizer light feedback provides stabilized light output for the most demanding machine vision inspection applications. The light feedback feature provides stable lamp output over the life of the lamp and minimized lamp-to-lamp variation. The DCR® IV can be operated using either a reference Modulamp® and off-the-shelf fiber optics, or with a reference bundle. Light feedback stability for these configurations is as follows:Light Output with Reference Modulamp® Unit ±2%
Light Output with Independent Fibreoptic/Reference-Bundle ±1%
Lamp to Lamp Variation with reference Modulamp® Unit ±8%
Lamp to Lamp Variation with Fiberoptic/Reference-Bundle ±1%
The DCR® IV's built in RS232 interface allows the lamp to be controlled remotely, as well as indicates the status of the bulb. The DCR® IV also offers enhanced expansion capabilities by allowing the control of up to 3 DCR® III light sources from the DCR® IV's RS232 interface. Other capabilities include: restoring settings for all 4 independent light sources upon power up and the ability to embed checksum error codes in RS232 command strings.
The DCR® IV has all the popular DCR® III performance features including: a current limiting DC regulated power source, interchangeable Modulamp® units, soft start "lamp saver" circuitry, solid state dimmer control for continuous dimming, and a stackable design.
For more details contact Lambda Photometrics on 01582 764334
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions