Transform your PC into a Laser Power Meter with the P-LINK from Gentec
19 Aug 2005
We are proud to introduce the P-LINK laser power meter which turns your PC or laptop into a powerful laser power meter via its USB connection.
The P-LINK is an economical, single-channel laser power meter, very compact size but full to the brim with advanced features that make it the perfect candidate for OEM integration. Installation and startup could not be easier; simply connect the P-LINK to your laser power detector, connect the P-LINK to your USB connection and away you go! No external power supply is needed as the USB port acts as the communication & power connection. You can even connect several P-LINKs to a single PC, which makes it the device of choice for the simultaneous monitoring several systems.
The P-LINK retains most of the features of Gentec’s benchmark laser power & energy meter, the SOLO PE: it will recognize your Gentec laser power detector head as soon as you plug it in, it has anticipation circuitry for fast response, data sampling, statistics, and analysis functions.
For more information about P-LINK, please click here.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions