Gentec-EO announces SOLO-PE laser power & energy meter upgrade
15 Aug 2006
The SOLO-PE is a powerful and easy-to-use monitor enabling significant on-board data storage and in-depth statistical analysis of your laser power and energy measurements. To upgrade the SOLO, the latest hardware and firmware will be installed. The upgraded SOLO will then be compatible with the QE-MT laser energy detector series up to 1.2kHz and will also benefit from 10 to 15 times faster data transfer from SOLO to PC.
The QE-MT Series energy detectors are designed for use with high repetition rate lasers due to their extremely fast rise-times. The QE-MT series can measure at repetition rates up to 6kHz with an oscilloscope and now up to 1.2kHz with the SOLO-PE upgrade
To have your SOLO-PE upgraded, please contact Adrian Piddington firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions