Prosilica release compact GigE cameras
17 Aug 2006
To complement the popular GE range of GigE cameras, Prosilica have today released details of the new compact GC range. Measuring just 33x46x33 mm, these are the most compact GigE cameras on the market.
The GC-Series cameras are ultra compact, high-performance machine vision cameras with Gigabit Ethernet interface (GigE Vision™). The GigE interface allows for very fast frame rates and long cable lengths (up to 100 meters). The GigE cables are easily manufactured in the field from standard CAT5e network cable.
Applications for the GC-Series cameras include machine vision, industrial inspection, avionics, traffic monitoring, license plate reading, public security, intelligent transportation systems (ITS), character recognition, robotics and surveillance, and much more.
For further information about this release, please contact Nick Trevis at email@example.com
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions