Introducing the Zygo Sample Measurement Programme
07 Sep 2006
At Lambda Photometrics we have been providing metrology solutions for a wide range of industries from precision manufacturing through to MEMS (Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems), optics, contact lenses and orthopaedic implants. We are always on the look out for new measurement challenges and are inviting industry and researchers to submit to us samples for measurement. It will help you move your project forward, provide a potential solution for your metrology problem and provide us with a new challenge that increases the range of applications we can offer our customers.
Recently we have been engaged in measuring a wide variety of components and surfaces made with materials including: paper, glass, polymers, steel, copper, silicon, silicon oxide/nitride, ceramics and we are always on the look out for new opportunities. With the increasing demands on manufacturers to improve surface form and finish on mechanical components we believe our tools provide an opportunity to meet the challenges.
We are offering researchers, developers, manufacturing personnel engaged in inspection and quality assurance the opportunity to have their samples measured using the very latest high speed high precision non-contact surface profile measurement systems.
Our metrology tools are non-contact 3D imaging systems can acquire up to 1 million data points in seconds from components with spherical and/or planar surfaces with a higher degree of precision than conventional mechanical methods including CMM and profilers. We are able to measure deviation from spherical/planar form, volumetric wear, surface texture/roughness and machining marks with unprecedented speed and precision. Try us out with your measurement problem and see if we can make a difference.
Please contact us for more information
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions