Aexeon Quattro: the latest high speed, multi-camera video compression board
04 Oct 2006
dPict Imaging introduces the Aexeon Quattro, the latest in the popular Aexeon product line of analogue camera acquisition boards. The Aexeon Quattro is a real-time PCI or PCI Express video capture and display frame grabber with four fully independent and asynchronous video channels.
Aexeon Quattro continues dPict Imaging’s product strategy by being equipped with a digital video processor and 64 MB of on-board frame buffer memory, allowing for reliable capture, compression, and transmission of video data to host or display memory. Aexeon Quattro also comes equipped with multi-picture video output and more than sufficient I/O and control for the most demanding multi-video streaming application.
The Quattro boasts other impressive features, including on-board JPEG video compression which drastically reduces the PC's CPU usage. If motion detection is used, several weeks can be recorded on a single hard disk.
Hardware overlay on video input or output, control over resolution, frame rate (1-25 fps), and compression quality factor per video input are also possible. The Quattro also offers integrated motion detection handled through the digitizer chip, this allows the DSP to do other things like compression, without any CPU load.
Aexeon Quattro is controlled through a comprehensive API that is common to all dPict Imaging products. Extensive documentation and sample code for Windows 2000, XP, C# and .NET, as well as excellent technical support ensure successful application development.
With all these features, the Aexeon Quattro should be your first choice for surveillance DVR development.
For more information, please contact us
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions