Universal Gas Analyser from SRS
04 October 2007
We are pleased to announce the introduction of the UGA Universal Gas Analyser from Stanford Research Systems.
The UGA builds on Stanford's well-known RGA Residual Gas Analyser and QMS Atmospheric Sampling System to provide users with a state-of-the-art bench top mass spectrometer that operates from above atmospheric pressure to UHV.
The UGA is ideal for on-line monitoring and analysis of gas mixtures. Whether you’re measuring trace-level contaminants, solvents, hydrocarbons, refrigerants or corrosive gases, the UGA analyzer is up to the task.
These analyzers are also simple to operate and maintain. The chassis design allows the instrument to be operated vertically or horizontally, and both front-panel and computer operation are supported.
The UGA system uses a two-stage pressure reducing inlet to sample gases at atmospheric pressure. After the pressure is reduced to around 10-6 Torr, the gas stream is sent to a mass spectrometer (residual gas analyzer - RGA) which measures the concentration of each mass of interest.
The UGA Windows software provides a graphical user interface for complex graphing and data analysis. The software also allows remote control of the system’s valves, heaters and pumps.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions