Prostream Digital Video Recording Software for Multiple Networked Cameras
15 January 2008
ProStream software is an easy to use GigE Vision camera software package for recording streaming video. With an intuitive user interface and low cost, ProStream is perfect for both novice and advanced users.
- Complete camera systems available
- Compatible with all Prosilica Gigabit Ethernet Cameras
- Multiple cameras
- High speed, high resolution or combination
- External, internal, or frame-synch trigger options
- Text overlay of video with capture parameters
- Record from remote or local cameras
- No additional plug-in modules required
- Record to laptop RAM or hard disk array
- Event marker tags a specific frame upon input during long-term video streaming
- Store images (bmp, jpg, tiff, png, raw) or video (compressed or uncompressed AVI, raw)
Click here to register for your free 15-day trial by email, alternatively call the Machine Vision Team on 01582 764334
Click here for further information.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions