ZYGO Introduces Next Generation 3D Optical Profiler
19 February 2008
Zygo Corporation has announced its next-generation of leading 3D Optical Profilers, the NewView™ 7000-series. These products are designed for rapid, precise, and quantitative surface metrology for the production and scientific research markets.
Available in two platforms - the 7300 and 7200 -the NewView™ 7000-series sets a new industry benchmark with significant gains in performance.
Based on proprietary scanning technology, the NewView™ 7000 delivers leading precision sub-nanometer z-resolution with the highest speed in its class. New enhancements include an ultra high-speed scanner with improved linearity, improved signal to noise ratio, increased illumination output, next-generation electronics with encoded stages, and a new suite of machine vision tools. With its unique combination of advanced performance features, precision and flexibility, the NewView™ 7000-series delivers optimal value making it one of the most advanced 3D optical metrology instrument available today for production and research.
Zygo optical metrology tools are available in the UK and Ireland through Zygo’s exclusive distributor, Lambda Photometrics Ltd a leading supplier of cutting edge technology for the scientific, industrial and academic markets.Click here to request more information.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions