New FS730 & FS735 Distribution Amplifiers from SRS
25 July 2008
Lambda Photometrics Ltd is pleased to announce the new range of FS730 and FS735 Distribution Amplifiers from Stanford Research Systems. This new family of compact modules provides high quality specification and flexibility in a cost effective package.
FS730 & FS735 Distribution Amplifiers from SRS
With uses in many diverse applications such as audio and video signal distribution, the FS730/FS735 product family comprises:
- FS730/1 - 10 MHz Distribution Amplifier
- FS730/2 - 5 MHz Distribution Amplifier
- FS730/3 - CMOS Logic Distribution Amplifier
- FS730/4 - Broadband 50 Ω Analogue Distribution Amplifier (DC-100MHz)
- FS730/5 - Broadband 75 Ω Analogue Distribution Amplifier (DC-100MHz)
- FS735/x/x - Double Width 19” Rack Distribution Amplifiers
The FS730 series 7-channel distribution amplifier modules, are available for five different input signal types, with front panel connections.
The FS735 series are 14-channel distribution amplifiers in a 19” rack configuration, and allow you to specify any two modules from the FS730 series for integration into one box with rear panel connections.
- Input protection
- Flat frequency response
- Large dynamic range
- Low noise
- High current capability
- Small timing skew
- High channel-to-channel isolation
The FS730 and FS735 are part of the large portfolio of world renowned Stanford Research Systems instrumentation, control and test & measurement products.
If signal distribution is your business, then we probably have the solution you’ve been looking for. Please contact us for a quotation and further assistance.
For a quotation and further assistance please contact us
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions