New Zygo Transmission Spheres
29 July 2008
NEW Zygo Transmission Spheres
Zygo Corporation have introduced the NEW UltraSphere (λ/50) Transmission Sphere to enhance its range of transmission spheres for its laser Fizeau interferometer systems.
The range includes:
Standard Performance (λ/10) Transmission Spheres in 25mm, 4 inch and 6 inch Entrance Beam Diameters (interferometer apertures).
Standard Performance DynaFlect™ (λ/10) Transmission Spheres in 4 inch Entrance Beam Diameter (interferometer aperture).
DynaFlect Coated Transmission Spheres are best for metrology of test optics with > 40% reflectivity.
High Performance (λ/20) Transmission Spheres in 4 inch Entrance Beam Diameter (interferometer aperture).
The new Zygo UltraSphere (λ/50) Transmission Sphere product is designed to enable surface form metrology with an uncertainty in the RMS) of ≤ 3.2 nm (λ/200 at 633nm) when used with a Zygo interferometer. The UltraSphere is an uncoated transmission sphere. Like the Standard and High Performance transmission spheres, the UltraSphere range is best for metrology of test optics with ≤ 40% reflectivity.
The new Zygo UltraSphere (λ/50) is available in 4 inch aperture size with f/numbers of f/0.75, f/1.5 and f/3.3.Click here for more information
If you require any addition information please contact us
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions