New Machine Vision Range from Tattile
17 February 2009
Lambda Photometrics is pleased to announce a new distribution agreement with Tattile for sales and support of their Industrial Machine Vision and Security products within the UK & Ireland.
Tattile manufactures imaging products for industrial, security, highway and transport sectors. The Italian company has provided specialist OEM solutions and off-the-shelf products since 1998.
Intelligent Vision Sensors
A range of stand-alone bar code and Optical character Verification devices with Ethernet communications. The high performance AGP model allows access to the full Tattile Imaging Library for more complex tasks.
A range of smart cameras with FPGA based embedded processors for running machine vision image processing on medium to high resolution images without the need for a PC. Options exist for Windows XP Embedded or Tattile Real-time operating systems.
Embedded Analyser Systems
These systems replace the need for a PC in more demanding applications such as 5MegaPixel multi-camera systems. FPGA processing and Tattile Real-time operating system ensure reliability and high performance in a small form factor. Options for Power over Ethernet, GigEvision and Cameralink cameras are available to provide a complete machine vision image processing solution.
GigE Line Scan and Area Scan Cameras
GigE line scan cameras feature encoder interfaces for developing solutions with minimal hardware requirements. Compatible with Tattile Embedded analysers or the free SDK for PC based applications.
Area scan cameras with onboard compression, Power over Ethernet and synchronisation via Ethernet cable for developing multi-camera solutions with minimal cabling.
Cameralink Line Scan and Area Scan Cameras
Compact line scan and Area scan models for use with Tattile Embedded analysers or frame grabber cards from many popular manufacturers.
To request further information click here to contact us by email, alternatively call the Machine Vision Team on 01582 764334
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions