Xenon Corporation has appointed Lambda Photometrics Ltd
13 March 2009
Xenon Corporation has appointed Lambda Photometrics Ltd. as their distributor for the UK and Ireland.
Lambda Photometrics is pleased to have been chosen to sell Xenon Corporations range of Pulsed UV Light technology products which have found favour in a wide variety of industrial and research applications. Xenon Corporation designs and manufactures high performance pulsed UV lamps, solar simulation flashlamps, curing systems and decontamination/sterilization systems.
Xenon Corporation has a proven history (since 1964) of meeting the world wide need for High Performance Pulsed Light in Science, Industry, Medical and Safety. It has an unmatched depth of experience available to solve the most challenging applications and provides a one-stop shopping capability from components to complete systems.
Xenon Corporation engineers have solved low temperature UV curing problems for manufacturers of semiconductors, digital video discs, medical devices, cars and electronic products. Dedication to the safety of the workplace and the quest for a superior curing technology led Xenon Corporation into the development of pulsed UV curing.
For more information on Xenon UV pulsed flashlamps, solar simulation flashlamps, curing systems and decontamination/sterilization systems contact
Ken Middleton, Sales Manager on 01582 764334 or click here to email us.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions