PRECIS® 200 Measurement System for Nanotechnology from VIEW Micro-Metrology
08 December 2009
Lambda Photometrics is pleased to announce its distribution of the VIEW Micro-Metrology product line of Optical CMM’s in the UK and Ireland.
VIEW Micro-Metrology is a specialist in engineering high-accuracy, critical dimension coordinate metrology systems for micro-manufacturing. VIEW Micro-Metrology was formed by the merger of Micro-Metric and VIEW Engineering, Inc. The combined expertise of VIEW Engineering and Micro-Metric enables technology-leading companies in Data Storage, Semiconductor, Flat Panel Display, Solar Cell, Analog Circuits and MEMS to develop and control critical manufacturing processes and product quality throughout the world.
VIEW Micro-Metrology has recently released the Precis® 200 optical critical dimension measurement system for highest resolution and accuracy industrial metrology applications. Precis 200 delivers exceptionally accurate point-to-point (PTP) and field-of-view (FOV) non-contact measurements of micro-components, HDD heads, and MEMS devices.
The Precis features 200 mm x 200 mm of high-precision XY stage travel with its Micro-Measure™ hand-crafted, needle bearing stage design. To ensure optimum stability, it has granite structural components and a vibration isolation support stand.
Its high-resolution microscope optical system provides extremely accurate measurements. Precis 200 system offers several key features for superior nano-scale measurement:
- Dual loop servo motion control for precise and stable part translation.
- Micro-Focus Block™ focus assembly provides rigid, repeatable focus motion.
- Ergonomic control station and compact footprint.
The Precis was featured at Semicon West 2009.
To discuss your requirements contact:
Ken Middleton, Sales Manager
T: 01582 764334
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions