How rugged is your laser?
07 May 2010
To demonstrate the ruggedness of the Quantel Big Sky Laser range of Nd:YAG lasers, we fixed one to a paint shaker.
Does your Nd:YAG laser go out of alignment or need constant tweaking? Is your harsh environment prone to movement, vibration and dust killing your laser? Then you need a rugged, compact Quantel Big Sky Laser, which are built to last.
The Big Sky Laser range use military design principles to ensure the highest specification and performance in the harshest environments. This ensures they are at home in the lab as they are on the factory floor, aircraft, coal mine, wind tunnel, oil rig...
Big Sky Lasers provide peace of mind with their solid body aircraft-grade aluminium construction, O-ring seals and portable, easy to use power supplies.
Why not check out the Big Sky Laser range today?
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions