New StreamPix 5 From Norpix: Capture from single or multiple cameras simultaneously.
18 Aug 2010
The StreamPix series has become one of the leading software for digital and high speed recording using either single or multiple cameras. Lambda Photometrics are proud to supply and fully demonstrate Streampix 5.
It has the same great capabilities offered in StreamPix 4 and adds an improved and more intuitive interface, along with several important tweaks to functionality and processing speed. These upgrades make StreamPix 5 the most comprehensive and easy to use digital video recording software on the market.
- View, control, acquire from multiple cameras simultaneously
- Microsoft ribbon-style look
- Manage as many as 48 high speed video cameras on a single computer
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Window 7 (32 & 64 bits)
- Bitmap Overlay: Burn a bitmap/logo on captured image
Designed to fully integrate with StreamPix 5 from Norpix, StreamPix Remote offers users the ability to remotely access StreamPix 5 workstations and not only monitor multiple cameras in real-time, but also fully control the application in order to review previously recorded sequences. Best of all, StreamPix Remote makes use of the same intuitive ribbon-based interface as StreamPix 5, making it simple for users to move from one application to the other.
Remotely view images and control StreamPix 5 main features:
- Create new remote session based on computer IP address and client name
- Show real-time client status
- Efficient CPU usage and network traffic monitoring
- Send notifications to a 3rd party application via UDP
For further information and to arrange a demo of StreamPix 5, click here to contact us by email or call:
T: 01582 764334
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions