“Cool” - The New Glacier™ X Miniature TE Cooled Spectrometer
17 December 2010
The new Glacier™ X from B&W Tek Inc. is the smallest TE cooled spectrometer on the market, making it the perfect solution for applications requiring high performance and portability. It is equipped with a 2048 element linear CCD array, built-in 16-bit digitizer, and high-speed USB 2.0 interface.
Compared to non-cooled CCD spectrometers, the Glacier™ X offers higher dynamic range, significantly reduced dark counts, and superior baseline stability, making it ideal for low light level detection and long-term monitoring applications.
Wavelength configurations are available from as low as 200nm to as high as 1050nm with resolutions between 0.6nm and 4.0nm. Flexible custom configurations and application support are also available for OEM customers.
TE cooling makes it possible for weak signals, such as fluorescence and Raman, to be integrated for sufficient time to accumulate measurable signals for detection, resulting in a far superior signal-to-noise ratio. Glacier™ X therefore gives customers the ability to make low light level spectroscopic measurements without the need for larger, more expensive spectrometer systems.
The combination of temperature cooling and regulation, together with a compact form factor also make Glacier™ X a perfect choice for OEM system integrators.
For further information, and to arrange a demo, please click here or call:
Matthew Ball or Wing Ng
on 01582 764334 or email: E: email@example.com
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions