LASER SALES ENGINEER - PHOTONICS GROUP VACANCY
07 April 2011
We are looking to recruit a Laser Sales Engineer to join our Photonics Group, with specific responsibility for sales of laser systems and laser accessories from our well-rounded portfolio of respected suppliers. Building on existing business, the successful candidate will be expected to generate increased sales from both existing and new customers and spearhead growth of this important area of the company's business.
Applicants will have a strong technical background, ideally to graduate level in Physics or Electronic Engineering or equivalent, and be willing to take on a challenging and rewarding sales role. Whilst not essential, the ideal candidate will have previous experience of technical sales of lasers, photonics products or similar. Good interpersonal and communication skills, commercial awareness and familiarity with Microsoft Office software are also essential.
Based in our Harpenden office, the successful applicant will be part of a strong and successful technical sales team, with responsibility for liaising with customers, including customer visits and equipment demonstrations throughout the UK, the preparation of quotations and correspondence as well as providing telephone and e-mail support pre- and post-sale. The role involves regular travel within the UK and Ireland with occasional business trips overseas.
Appropriate product training will be provided.
A competitive basic salary plus quarterly sales-related bonus will be payable. Benefits include company car, private medical insurance, membership of a Company Pension Plan and Profit Share Scheme.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply in writing enclosing a CV to:
Lambda Photometrics Limited
Lambda House, Batford Mill
Harpenden, Herts AL5 5BZ
Tel: 01582 764334 Fax: 01582 712084
Lambda Photometrics is an equal opportunities employer
This vacancy has also been published on LinkedIn
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions