A new compact high resolution Raman spectrometer – the Glacier T
15 Jun 2011
The Glacier T™ from B&W Tek is a new high resolution lab-grade TE-cooled CCD array mini spectrometer, specifically pre-configured for demanding Raman applications. With your choice of either 532nm or 785nm excitation, Glacier T is a robust and cost-effective solution for all members of the Raman community, whether in academia or industry.
Measuring only 200x100x100mm, Glacier T is one of the most compact TE cooled high resolution mini Raman spectrometers on the market, making it ideal for OEM partners developing next generation portable products. The small size does not compromise an impressive pre-configured specification, with spectral resolution as fine as 3 cm-1 over a range of up to 4000cm-1.
B&W Tek's proprietary TE Cooling technology allows the signal to be integrated for sufficient time to accumulate measurable spectra, without being saturated by dark noise. TE Cooling, combined with the Glacier T's fast F/2 spectrograph, makes it ideal for high performance modular Raman spectroscopy as well as for integration into larger systems.
The Glacier T – a highly cost effective lab-grade TE cooled Raman spectrometer, pre-configured to make your job easier. Please contact us for more information and a quotation:
Wing Ng or Matthew Ball on 01582 764334 or click here to contact us by email.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions