Non-contact multilayer film thickness measurement made easy
28 Sept 2011
We are delighted to introduce the MProbe non-contact film thickness measurement system. Using well proven spectroscopic analysis methods MProbe can accurately measure the thickness of translucent multi-layer film stacks.
A family of MProbe systems are available from the UV to IR, satisfying all thickness range and resolution requirements. Our fully featured TFCompanion control and analysis software package allows users to build layer stack models from an extensive materials library, as well as add customised materials. Stand-alone versions of TFCompanion software are also available for end-users and system integrators.
MProbe is an ideal solution for at-line, on-line and OEM scenarios as well as academic and industrial R&D. Typical application examples include solar cell PV coatings, polymer films, semiconductors, photoresists, thin oxide and nitride films, LCD and flat panel displays, optical coatings ... and many more.
Click here for further details.
Please contact us for more information and to arrange a demo: click here to contact us by email or call:
Matthew Ball on
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions