StreamPix 5 Offers All-In One Particle Image Velocimetry Functionality
23 Feb 2012
The StreamPix 5 software has been expanded to include particle image velocimetry (PIV). Particle image velocimetry is an advanced flow visualization method that is used across a wide variety of industries. Already one of the most capable high speed digital video recording suites on the market, the addition of PIV to StreamPix 5 adds the ability to record instantaneous velocity measurements that can be used across a diverse range of industries including aviation aerodynamics, biomedical device development and even avalanche analysis.
StreamPix 5 from Norpix is a natural fit for the PIV industry. Specifically, StreamPix 5 is compatible with industry-leading high speed cameras from Imperx, which are capable of capturing two video frames spaced at hundred-nanosecond intervals. An easy-to-organize naming scheme for saving or exporting images and the capability to export video data in a wide variety of formats. Norpix offers a number of turnkey StreamPix 5 systems that provide the hardware and software required to plug-in to your existing particle image velocimetry setup.
As Norpix's flagship software product, StreamPix 5 has become the ultimate Digital Video Recording software. With its state-of-the-art user interface, users may view, control and acquire from single or multiple cameras simultaneously. StreamPix 5 provides a complete management console for cameras, simplifying the setup, control and acquisition from any number and type of camera.
NorPix is a developer of high-speed digital video recording software specializing in single or multiple camera acquisition. Our software provides a wide selection of features such as time stamping, synchronization, audio and data acquisition and much more. Our software and systems are used throughout a wide range of applications including special effects, scientific research, life science, geo-mapping and military applications.
Call Clive Phillips or Mark Bambrick on 01582 764334 today to discuss your machine vision application and find out what we can do for you.
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions