PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
28 Mar 2012
PolymerIQ™ is a complete solution designed and developed by B&W Tek in partnership with Gnosys Global.
It enables the user to perform accurate, real time, non destructive identification and quantification of polymeric material. This is achieved by coupling B&W Tek’s award winning high resolution
This rapid analysis approach reduces the need for more laborious analytical methods and enables a more intelligent approach for the re-use of materials test data. The net result is greater cost efficiency in the routine inspection of master batches and compounds during production.
- Identification and Measurement of Polymers and Additives
- Polymer Additive Quantification as Low as 0.1% by Weight
- Inspection of Master batches and Compounds During Production
- Predictive Measurement of Properties
Software Features include:
Each PolymerIQ system includes a X-Y-Z positioning stage, fibre probe, i-Raman®, and a laptop computer with PolymerIQ software preloaded; all in a convenient and durable carry case.
For more information and to download the datasheet please click here, or contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a demo. For further information or assistance please contact Preetesh Mistry on 01582 764334
Latest Press Releases
- The smallest 1.3-megapixel USB3 Camera with NIR from XIMEA
- IMPERX In-Camera Image Processing
- Integrated Elemental Mapping & Line Scan
- The fastest Point and Shoot Desktop Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) for Forensic applications.
- New Revision for StreamPix, TroublePix and HERMES software from Norpix
- Elemental Mapping for the Phenom™ proX SEM
- Fibre Optic Sensing Equipment from Optocon
- Exemplar - A new Class of ‘Smart’ Multi-channel Miniature Spectrometer
- NEW board from Foresight Imaging provides high quality, real-time H.264 compression at up to 1080p 60Hz
- New NanoRam handheld analyser for rapid chemical identification
- Real-time, H.264 HD Video Acquisition & Streaming - 1080p, 1080i, 720p & more!
- Striking a new path with cost-effective vision solutions using PoE
- ExpressCard/34 HD-SDI Laptop Grabber - NOW HAS AUDIO!
- Lambda Photometrics Offers 4/3" Large Format Lenses from Navitar
- KL300 LED Light Source for Fibre Optics
- The M-Link - Universal Laser Power and Energy Meter from Gentec-EO featuring a unique Noise Suppressing Algorithm
- PolymerIQ - A Revolutionary Solution for Polymer Identification, Quantification and Additive Measurement
- Cameras – Stock Clearance
- Thin Film Thickness and Refractive Index Measurement Solutions from Lambda Photometrics
- Large-scale coaxial LED illumination with small installation dimensions