AirMicro is the first wireless digital microscope made for the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
AirMicro is a portable microscope that wirelessly pairs with an Apple iOS device to view live images, freeze and capture images to the Photo album of the device.
AirMicro is a fast, easy to use digital microscope that connects via Wi-Fi to an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It can provide up to 400x magnification and allows the user to view live images, freeze them and capture them to the Photo album of the device.
AirMicro is widely used in science education, law enforcement, and manufacturing quality control worldwide.
AirMicro can also be used in conjuction with programs like Skype™ or iChat™ to show colleagues what your AirMicro is seeing in real time over the internet.
The package also includes software for Windows and Mac which will capture stills, video and time lapse.
iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and iOS are trademarks of Apple Inc.
|Image sensor||1/4 Inch 5Mp Pixel Color CMOS|
|Resolution||320x240(QVGA) / 640x480(VGA)|
|Capture||Still image capture by Application|
|Frame Rate||QVGA about15fps (It changes with radio wave environment and the use device.)|
|Camera button Functions||a) Freeze/Release, b) Still image capture, c) Push W/B, d) QVGA/VGA exchange. After power supply OFF W/B and Resolution are maintained.|
|Indicator LED||ON: The image is being transmitted OFF: Power off or Battery is low Flash 0.5sec: The WB is being changed Flash 1sec: The resolution is being changed After turning switch on: 1 Flash QVGA, 2Flash VGA|
|Light switch||A-OFF-B (Depends on the attached lens) A: OFF, or reflective LEDs OFF: OFF B: Reflection, or Non Reflective LEDs|
|Power switch||ON / OFF Slide switch|
|Magnification||x50 (When standard lens is used) Approximate magnification when displayed on 14-inch|
|Camera Operational Range||about 10m|
|Access Format||ad hoc mode|
|Antenna||Internal Chip Multilayer antenna|
|Frequency||2.4GHz band width|
|Camera Screw||1/4-20 UNC|
|Battery||AA (Alkaline, Ni-MH)x3|
|Power Consumption||about 2.5W (With standard lens)|
|Continuous Operation time||Alkaline: about 2 hours (With standard lens) Ni-MH: about 3 hours (With standard lens) *Depends on environment|
|Lens Mount||SCALAR DG MOUNT Supply Current: A and B about 5V 120mA|
|Outside Dimension||153(H)x46(W)x43(D) *without Lens|
|Weight||130g(without battery, with Lens)|
For more AirMicro video demos, please see our AirMicro Playlist on YouTube
Workers can inspect for leaks, cracks and corrosion of manufacturing products.Education
In a classroom , each student would simultaneously see what the teacher is showing with the AirMicro. When the teacher presses the capture button on the AirMicro, that image is captured in the photo album of each students iPad at the same time.Forensics
Investigators can snap images on an iPhone and email them to a colleague at the lab or to a collaborative agency.Beauty
Evaluation of skin surface conditions and can check what kind of treatment is suitable for various skin types.Telemedicne
Doctors can show patients live images and add these images into practice management apps and software.Field Science
Field scientist can use an Apple mobile device with the AirMicro to examine specimens on site without destroying a sample to transport to a lab.
DG-3X is a powerful Portable Digital Microscope.
DG-3X represents the gold standard in hand-held video microscopy, featuring portability, preview screen, and easy link to a PC. By simply touch and View the DG-3X displays sharp microscope images with a 3.5” full colour TFT LCD.
DG-3X is an extremely portable digital microscope, which is the ideal choice for QA and R&D applications. DG-3X is powerful, robust and easy to use and its high resolution 2.3 MP CCD captures sharp detailed images under any conditions.Easy to use screen
The clear 3.5" colour screen provides scale and magnification information directly to the user.
By using the 7 additional scales (with Grid Editor software), you can confirm quality acceptance/rejection criteria and size of a part, quickly and easily.
With its compact design, the DG-3X only weighs and incredible 490g.
The DG-3X uses a long-lifetime rechargable lithium-ion battery or an AC adaptor for its power source.
With the DG-3X, you can shoot a sharp, magnified picture everywhere you want.
With the DG-3X Touch and View feature, just touch the lens to the object and you can take a picture immediately.
You can observe a part or sample anywhere, without the need to remove it and mount it.
With the DG-3X you can take your microscope to the sample, anywhere, anytime.
Images can be stored as jpegs on the removeable CF card. You can then easily transfer your images to your PC for analysis and printing.
Connect your DG-3X to an external TV monitor and show your colleagues live high magnification images.
Alternatively by connecting your DG-3X to a DVD recorder you can record high magnification movies.
Focussing on the DG-3X is extremely easy and user-friendly. You can confirm focus by zooming the image on the monitor temporarily before you push the shutter.
A focus indicator shows the adjustment condition of the focus ensuring anyone can shoot a vivid image easily.
|Image sensor||1/1.75 inch interlace scanning CCD|
|Pixels||Total 2.3 MP, 1901 (h)×1212(v)
Effective 2.16MP, 1816 (h)×1208(v)
|Mount||Scalar DG mount (C-mount compatible with C-mount adapter attached|
|Shutter speed||1/45-4 sec|
|Storage||CF memory card?NORM mode:1792x1184 pixels, approx. 500KB?FINE mode:1792x1184 pixels, approx. 900KB?ZOOM mode: 896x 592 pixels, approx. 500KB|
|Monitor||3.5-inch 230,000 pixel TFT LCD(960x240 dots)|
|VIDEO OUT terminal||3.5mm monaural mini-jack(LCD monitor side)|
|REMOTE terminal||2.5mm stereo mini-jack (doubles as external flash synch)|
|DC IN terminal||EIAJ standard type-2 DC jack(center plus)|
|Light switch||Light A, light B interchangeable for lenses with built-in light sources|
|Output||voltage 5V, maximum output current 250mA|
|Input||voltage DC6.0V±5% 1A; battery operation:6.0V-7.2V±5%|
|Power consumption||approx. 6w (microscope only)|
|Battery running time||Consecutive monitor use: 1 to 1.5 hrs (depends on use settings)Consecutive recording: 1hr(depends on use settings)|
|LED for power check||Power on…green LED onLow battery …red LED onPower off… both LEDs off|
|Weight||approx.370g(microscope only)approx. 490g(with battery and CF card)|
|Installation screw||Camera screw|
|Operating environment||0 to 40°C|
|Operating and storage humidity||30-85%(no condensation)|
ApplicationsAutomotive & Industrial
- Car-related and machine-related objects
- Nest, crack of forged products for cars
- Surface finish condition of dies, surface condition of machined parts
- Crack and pinhole of various parts
- General defects of forged products
- Foreign material identification of car body painting surface
- Scratch, crack, dent, etc. of each part of cars
- Surface finish condition of die machining
- Crack, scratch, dent, etc. of car body painting surface
- Scratch, burr, etc. of cylinder head during processing
- For evaluation of fatigue test of metal materials of car parts
- Scratch and inner observation of the inside of car engine parts
- Confirmation of crack within resin molded parts
- Confirmation of crack/pinhole of parts
- Observation of wear and tear of cutting tools and grinding tools
- Observation of welded condition
- Surface observation of metal processing
Medicine & Biosciences
- Identification, etc of tablet surface scratch, granular forming condition of granular agents, foreign materials
- Cosmetic development-related and skin observation
- Inner surface treatment condition within a cultural tank
- Analysis of foreign materials
- Surface observation of a gelatin capsule (confirmation of liquid leak)
- For maintenance of machines
- Analysis of foreign materials
- LCD-related and electronic parts-related objects
- Confirmation of crack of LCD module and disconnection of flexible PCB
- Check of disconnection of LCD module PCB
- Observation of dirt and dust of PCB(measures for claims)
- Glass PCB of Plasma TV
- Analysis of defects in soldering of IC lead
- Condition of scratch on film making roller surface, for maintenance purpose
- Observation of functional film surface, observation of scratch
- Observation of appearance of Tetoron film
- Observation of ink attachment in printing materials
- Confirmation of defective crimping of films