PSS spectrometers offer an optimal solution for NIR process analytics. Based on diode array technology combined with superior transmission grating design, PSS spectrometers are used for fast and reliable data acquisition. Flexible integration in various measurement scenarios is enabled through the use of fiber coupled components.
- Standardized spectral ranges between 550 nm and 2500 nm
- Innovative transmission grating design
- High measurement rate
- Superior sensitivity and long term stability
- Uniform optical resolution at the theoretical limit
- Extremely low scattered light levels
- SMA905 fiber connectors
- Ethernet interface
PSS Spectrometers are available with standard 19” plug-in housing for industrial cabinets.
The small ½ 19“ housing is ideal for e.g. mobile applications.
|PSS 1050||550 – 1000 nm||Si||512||< 3.6 nm or < 5.4 nm|
|PSS 1720||850 – 1650 nm||InGaAs||256||< 6.4 nm or < 9.5 nm|
|PSS 1750||850 – 1650 nm||InGaAs||512||< 3.2 nm or < 4.8 nm|
|PSS 2120||1100 – 2100 nm||InGaAs||256||< 7.9 nm or < 11.9 nm|
|PSS 2520||1300 – 2500 nm||InGaAs||256||< 9.5 nm or < 14.2 nm|
We have no downloads available for this product.