Zygo's most advanced Coherence Scanning Interferometric (CSI) profiler, the Nexview™ NX2 combines exceptional precision, advanced algorithms, application flexibility, and automation into a single package.
The completely non-contact technology delivers sub-nanometre precision at all magnifications and measures a wider range of surfaces faster and more precisely than other comparable technologies commercially available.
As the latest generation flagship, Nexview NX2 provides a wide range of differentiated features targeted at making users' metrology better, faster, and more reliable:
- Large-area 1.9 MP sensor with high sensitivity lets you see more in a single measurement
- High-speed measurements take only seconds for improved productivity and process control
- Automated part focus and setup minimises operator variability and training while reducing the time to data
- Gauge-capable performance through exceptional precision and repeatability for the most demanding production applications
- Vibration-robust metrology with SureScan technology and built-in isolation enables high quality metrology even in vibration-prone environments
- SmartPSI™ technology for ultra-fast profiling of ultra-smooth surfaces
- 2D and 3D correlation provides confidence in your measurements with results that comply to ISO 25178 and ISO 4287 standards
- Mx™ software for instrument control, analysis, and measurement automation
- True colour imaging for enhanced visualisation
- Variable image zoom with three included zoom lenses lets users optimise the field of view and maximise instrument flexibility
The Only Profiler You Need
You no longer have to select a profiler based on the type of surface you want to measure. The Nexview NX2 profiler measures topography of virtually any surface from a super polished optical surface with sub-Angstrom surface roughness, to steep machined angles up to 85 degrees. It does all this in 3D, without contact, and provides the best qualities of other profiling technologies (stylus, confocal, focus scanning) without their shortcomings.
The Nexview NX2 profiler is a fly-by-wire tool with no manual controls, so it can be fully automated with programmed sequences to measure multiple part segments, recipe-based in-tray part measurements, or wide-area part stitching of larger surfaces into a single measurement.
Clean, Streamlined, Design
The Nexview NX2 profiler features a large work area with clear lines of sight to help make measurement setups and changeovers simple and quick.
Its automated 200 mm integrated measurement stage is the epitome of clean and efficient industrial design. It features an embedded ±4 degree high load tilt stage with parcentric correction – which makes aligning the measurement surface simple, even for featureless samples.
Analysis & Control Software
The Nexview NX2 profiler uses ZYGO's Mx™ software that powers complete system control & data analysis, including rich interactive 3D maps, quantitative topography information, intuitive measurement navigation, and built in SPC with statistics, control charting, and pass/fail limits.
- Interactive 3D plots - zoom, pan, rotate, and update results in real time.
- Flexible analyses - a wide array of quantitative results, data views, and filters are included.
- Intuitive user interface with a workflow-based design makes it easy to learn and use.
- Built in SPC analysis tools track results, monitor pass-fail criteria, and track process statistics.
Additional application modules for specific needs, such as measurement in the presence of transparent films, and 2D vision analysis, are available for customers that require these capabilities.
Application Support from Lambda
Lambda provides specialist engineering and scientific support to tailor the Nexview NX2 to your specific needs, whether that’s cutting-edge research or automated quality control.
We have a fully configured Nexview at our facility in Harpenden, Herts, and can provide detailed advice on instrument setup, in addition to taking sample measurements. Contact us and one of our Application Engineers will be happy to discuss your requirements.
|Zygo NewView™ 9000||>|
|Zygo ZeGage™ Pro HR||>|
|Zygo ZeGage™ Pro||>|
|Zygo Trade-ins & Upgrades Special Offer for used Metrology Systems||>|