- Dispersed, unagglomerated particles
- Sample ready in 1-10 minutes
- From hypothesis to particle sample in less than one hour
- Sample size 10x10mm
- Substrate types: e.g. (in-situ) TEM chips, Electrodes, (doped) Si chips
- Production rate: 1-10mg per hour
- Mix & match oxides and metallic nanoparticles
- Collect particles with in-line filter
- Bottom-up catalyst fabrication
- Type of substrates: porous membranes, electrospun wires, carbon cloth
- substrate size ø47mm
A table-top, user-friendly nanoparticle generator that is the basis of all VSPARTICLE products. With the VSP-G1, a stable and clean flow of well-defined pure nanoparticles can be generated, without the use of precursors and surfactants. Producing the desired particles becomes as easy as pushing a button.
Local deposition of nanoporous thin-films. When connected to the output of the VSP-G1, the VSP-P1 enables you to print inorganic nanostructured materials with novel properties. The material is built-up of sub 20nm pure particles, and can be printed in patterns locally on any type of substrate.
The VSPARTICLE VSP-S1 Size Selector is a table-top, user-friendly nanoparticle size-selector that can be easily connected to the VSP-G1 Nanoparticle Generator.
- 1-10nm particles,0,1nm resolution
- Typical sample preparation time: 30-60min
- Real-time tracking of coverage