Surface Form & Transmitted Wavefront
Purpose built for reliable interferometry in vibration-prone environments; versatile and flexible enough to address a wide range of application needs from high-end telescope testing to live phase feedback for active alignment of optical systems.
- Fully coherent optical design enabling the highest light efficiency, improving dynamic performance
- DynaPhase™ and QPSI™ technology for metrology in vibration-prone environments.
- LivePhase™ acquisition provides real-time Zernike feedback for active monitoring of the alignment of an optical system.
- Movie Mode provides the ability capture movies and data files at up to 82 frames/second
- ZYGO-made HeNe laser source
- Discrete optical zoom turret provides true resolution improvement up to 3X magnification
- Coherent Artifact Reduction System (CARS) eliminates bullseyes from internal artifacts, and reduces coherent noise in measurements by up to 10X
- Improved slope resolution with digital electronics and camera.
- Latest MetroPro® software capabilities.
- Option to upgrade to a higher resolution 1K x 1K camera.
- Adds camera shuttering capability.
- Zygos Large Aperture Systems offer the unique capability to maintain two independent metrology cavities one of the nominal interferometer aperture (4 ) and the other a choice of one of four beam expander diameters (12, 18, 24 and 32 )
ZYGO's Mx™ software powers complete system control & data analysis, including interactive 3D maps, quantitative phase data, intuitive navigation, & built-in SPC with statistics, control charting, and pass/fail limits.
Trade-in Program Key Features:
- Step up to the latest capabilities!
- Get a higher trade-in credit for your old metrology system.
- This is a limited-time offer, so act NOW!
Upgrades are cost-effective for...
- Enhancing reliability and performance.
- Increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Extending life-cycle and serviceability.
- Increasing functionality and capabilities.
The Verifire Asphere+ (VFA+) builds upon the success of the Verifire Asphere (VFA) Interferometer, which was made specifically for fast, noncontact, high-resolution 3D metrology of aspheric surfaces. The VFA+ uses the latest Zygo MxTM software.
- ZYGO's Verifire™ HD interferometer system provides fast high-resolution measurements of flat or spherical surfaces, and transmitted wavefront measurement of optical components and assemblies.
ZYGO, long recognized as the world leader in interferometric testing instruments, has designed and built many specially-equipped interferometer systems, including NIR, SWIR, MWIR and LWIR wavelengths. ZYGO also designs and manufactures an array of reference optics (transmission spheres and transmission flats) for these wavelengths.
- The Zygo VeriFire MST utilises a wavelength shifting laser and patented data acquisition methods to enable simultaneous measurement of the front and back surface of transparent optics, thickness variation (including wedge) and simple 2-step homogeneity metrology without difficult part preparation or messy coatings.
- The Zygo Verifire™ XL interferometer is a stand-alone workstation designed for simplistic and reliable metrology of large flat surfaces up to twelve inches (300 mm) in diameter. Examples include front-surface reflectors, windows, and semiconductor wafers or wafer chucks.
- ZYGO's Verifire™ interferometer system provides fast high-precision measurements of plano or spherical surfaces, and transmitted wavefront of optical systems and assemblies.
- ZYGO's Verifire™ VTS interferometer system is a stand-alone upward-looking interferometer workstation designed for stable and robust surface form and radius of curvature metrology of spherical optics.