Surface Form & Transmitted Wavefront
Purpose built for reliable interferometry in vibration-prone environments; versatile and flexible enough to address a wide range of application needs from high-end telescope testing to live phase feedback for active alignment of optical systems.
- Fully coherent optical design enabling the highest light efficiency, improving dynamic performance
- DynaPhase™ and QPSI™ technology for metrology in vibration-prone environments.
- LivePhase™ acquisition provides real-time Zernike feedback for active monitoring of the alignment of an optical system.
- Movie Mode provides the ability capture movies and data files at up to 82 frames/second
- ZYGO-made HeNe laser source
- Discrete optical zoom turret provides true resolution improvement up to 3X magnification
- Coherent Artifact Reduction System (CARS) eliminates bullseyes from internal artifacts, and reduces coherent noise in measurements by up to 10X
- Improved slope resolution with digital electronics and camera.
- Latest MetroPro® software capabilities.
- Option to upgrade to a higher resolution 1K x 1K camera.
- Adds camera shuttering capability.
- Zygos Large Aperture Systems offer the unique capability to maintain two independent metrology cavities one of the nominal interferometer aperture (4 ) and the other a choice of one of four beam expander diameters (12, 18, 24 and 32 )
Trade-in Program Key Features:
- Step up to the latest capabilities!
- Get a higher trade-in credit for your old metrology system.
- This is a limited-time offer, so act NOW!
Upgrades are cost-effective for...
- Enhancing reliability and performance.
- Increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Extending life-cycle and serviceability.
- Increasing functionality and capabilities.
The Verifire Asphere+ (VFA+) builds upon the success of the Verifire Asphere (VFA) Interferometer, which was made specifically for fast, noncontact, high-resolution 3D metrology of aspheric surfaces. The VFA+ uses the latest Zygo MxTM software.
- ZYGO's Verifire™ HD interferometer system provides fast high-resolution measurements of flat or spherical surfaces, and transmitted wavefront measurement of optical components and assemblies.
- The Zygo VeriFire MST utilises a wavelength shifting laser and patented data acquisition methods to enable simultaneous measurement of the front and back surface of transparent optics, thickness variation (including wedge) and simple 2-step homogeneity metrology without difficult part preparation or messy coatings.
- The Zygo Verifire™ XL interferometer is a stand-alone workstation designed for simplistic and reliable metrology of large flat surfaces up to twelve inches (300 mm) in diameter. Examples include front-surface reflectors, windows, and semiconductor wafers or wafer chucks.
- ZYGO's Verifire™ interferometer system provides fast high-precision measurements of plano or spherical surfaces, and transmitted wavefront of optical systems and assemblies.
- ZYGO's Verifire™ VTS interferometer system is a stand-alone upward-looking interferometer workstation designed for stable and robust surface form and radius of curvature metrology of spherical optics.