Join us for this insightful webinar presented by Dr. Pawel Nowakowski, Senior Applications Scientist at Fischione Instruments (USA), and Dr. Laurie Palasse, Global Application Manager at Bruker Nano Analytics (Germany) to learn about the latest advancements in on-axis TKD and sample preparation techniques for large-area analysis.
In this live webinar, you will learn the advantages of a post-focused ion beam (FIB) sample preparation technique that employs a concentrated argon ion beam milling system that meets the sample requirement challenges of large-area and thickness uniformity for optimal transmission Kikuchi diffraction (TKD) analysis. Following argon ion milling preparation, the samples are free of structural damage and amorphization.
Tuesday, November 7, 2023 - 3pm
We will review:
- the advantages of on-axis TKD technique for crystallographic orientation mapping of nanomaterials in the SEM
- how TKD provides quantitative and qualitative data on the crystallographic orientation down to 2 nm spatial resolution
- how this technique can reveal the structural and functional properties of materials.
Who should attend?
- All users interested in characterization of nanostructured materials
- Researchers and specialists interested in dark field and bright field imaging, as well as orientation mapping at the nanoscale
- FIB/SEM microscopists interested in advanced sample preparation and analytical techniques
Don't miss this chance to expand your knowledge of advanced SEM techniques for materials science applications.
You cannot attend the live webcast?
Click here and we will send you a link to view the recording at your convenience.
To speak with one of our Sales & Applications Engineers please call 01582 764334 or click here to email.
Lambda Photometrics is the leading UK Distributor of Characterisation, Measurement and Analysis solutions with particular expertise in Instrumentation, Laser and Light based products, Optics, Electro-optic Testing, Spectroscopy, Machine Vision, Optical Metrology, Fibre Optics, Microscopy and Anti-vibration tables & custom solutions