The DM3058E is a 5½ digit digital multimeter, designed to fit the needs of high-precision, multifunction, and automatic measurements.
Promotion valid until 30th June 2021.
Rigol DM3058E is a 5½ digit digital multimeter, designed to fit the needs of high-precision, multifunction, and automatic measurements.
- Real 5 ½ digits readings resolution
- Up to 123 rdgs/s of measurement speed
- True-RMS AC Voltage Current measuring
- 13 kinds of measurement functions : DC Voltage, AC Voltage, DC current, AC current, 2-wire Resistance, 4-wire Resistance, CAP, Diode, Connectivity, Frequency, Period, Temperature
- Quickly Save or Recall the 10 groups of Preset Configuration
- Preset 10 groups of Standard Sensor Configuration, built-in Thermocouple compensate in Cold Terminal
- Clone or backup all the configurations within instrument into other DM3058 via U-disc
- The first 5½ digit digital multimeter passing LXI Criterion in industry, which can achieve system integration easily
- With easy, convenient and flexible random sensor measurement control software: UltraSensor
- Standard configuration interface: USB Device, USB Host, RS-232, and support U-disc storage and Web remote control
- Support remote control via a command line and enable to compatible with commands from main stream multimeters
- 256x64 LCD
- Support double display, Chinese and English menu
- Push-help makes information acquire more easier
- File management (support for U-disc and local storage)
|Rigol DM3058 5½ Digit Digital Multimeter||>|
|Rigol DM3068 6½ Digit Digital Multimeter||>|
|Rigol USB to GPIB Module||>|
|Rigol Ultraview for DM3058 Series||>|
|Rigol RM-DM-3 Rack Mounting Kit||>|
|Rigol Test Lead Set For Digital Multimeter||>|