- Superior low frequency performance – Starts to isolate at 0.7 Hz. Dramatic vibration cancellation, especially in the critical 1-10 Hz range
- Patented active vibration cancellation technology – Ideal for small, lightweight, ultra-precision instruments
- Active hard-mount – No air. Robust plug and play design
- Advanced Vibration sensor technology – Incorporates geophone type velocity sensors for sub-Hz performance. Better low frequency sensitivity than accelerometers.
- Gainmatch™ (patent pending) to optimize performance – A switch allows users to easily choose between 3 gain settings. This ensures maximum vibration cancellation with assurance of stability for different user environments.
Introducing Everstill™, TMC's latest breakthrough in advanced floor vibration control. The patented Everstill K-400 is a benchtop active vibration cancellation platform that incorporates a "serial type" active architecture. This, combined with velocity sensors for enhanced low frequency sensitivity, attains a dramatic level of low frequency vibration attenuation.
Designed to isolate ultra-precision instruments from building floor vibration down to below 1 Hz, the Everstill K-400 is ideal for optical microscopes, SPMs, and metrology instruments. With Gainmatch™ (patent pending), easily choose one of three gain settings to achieve optimal performance in your environment.
With technology evolving from TMC's STACIS® piezoelectric vibration cancellation, Everstill is an active hard-mount that cancels vibration starting at 0.7 Hz. Specifically designed for maximum low frequency performance, Everstill excels in the critical 1-10 Hz range where precision instruments tend to be the most sensitive.
The portable, compact design is ideally suited for easy installation on work benches and tables. The only input requirement is power from a standard AC outlet.
Schematic architecture: Serial type active (actuator in series with isolator spring)
Vibration sensors: Geophone type velocity sensor (voltage proportional to velocity)
Leveling: Automatic. Repeatability: +/- 0.02 in (+/- 0.5mm)
Dimensions: (W x L x H) 16 x 20 x 4 in., 400 x 500 x 100 mm
Weight: 55 lbs. (25 kg)
Payload capacity: 50 – 330 lbs. (23 – 150 kg)
Isolation performance: 4 – 7 dB @ 1.0 Hz > 20 dB above 2.5 Hz
Resonant frequency: 0.6 Hz
Active vibration cancellation bandwidth: 0.7 – 100 Hz
Passive vibration cancellation bandwidth: up to 1000 Hz
Facility requirement: 90-220V, 50/60Hz
Power Supply DoE rating: VI
Transportation: Internal lock-out restraint
Top Plate: Available with no holes, 1/4-20 or MG tapped holes
|TMC SEM-Base VI Piezoelectric Vibration Cancellation Platform||-||>|
|TMC SEM Base LP for Thermo Fisher||-||>|
|TMC TableTop™ CSP® Passive Benchtop Isolator||-||>|
|TMC STACIS Quiet Island Large Vibration Isolation Platform||-||>|
|TMC STACIS III Vibration Cancellation System||-||>|
|TMC Mag-NetX Active Magnetic Field Cancellation||-||>|
|TMC SEM-Closure Acoustic Enclosure||-||>|
|TMC STACIS Floor Platform||-||>|