Purpose built for reliable interferometry in vibration-prone environments; versatile and flexible enough to address a wide range of application needs from high-end telescope testing to live phase feedback for active alignment of optical systems.
- Fully coherent optical design enabling the highest light efficiency, improving dynamic performance
- DynaPhase™ and QPSI™ technology for metrology in vibration-prone environments.
- LivePhase™ acquisition provides real-time Zernike feedback for active monitoring of the alignment of an optical system.
- Movie Mode provides the ability capture movies and data files at up to 82 frames/second
- ZYGO-made HeNe laser source
- Discrete optical zoom turret provides true resolution improvement up to 3X magnification
- Coherent Artifact Reduction System (CARS) eliminates bullseyes from internal artifacts, and reduces coherent noise in measurements by up to 10X
The light efficient optical design of the ZYGO DynaFiz®, combined with the ZYGO high power HeNe laser source, enables operation at high camera shutter speeds that "freeze" vibration. This dynamic capability provides reliable metrology in environments that are too violent for traditional temporal phase shifting techniques.
|Zygo Verifire™ Interferometer||>|
|Zygo Verifire™ VTS Interferometer||>|
|VeriFire & GPI Accessories||>|
|Zygo VeriFire HD Interferometer||>|
|Zygo VeriFire MST Interferometer||>|
|Zygo Verifire™ HDX Interferometer||>|
|Zygo VeriFire XL Interferometer||>|
|Zygo VeriFire Asphere Interferometer||>|
|Large Aperture Systems||>|
|Zygo Expanded Wavelength Capabilities||>|
|Zygo GPI™ CAN Upgrade||>|
|Zygo Trade-ins & Upgrades Special Offer for used Metrology Systems||>|