Careers At Lambda
Lambda Photometrics is a leading supplier of characterisation, measurement and analysis equipment applied to signals, from DC to Light. Our company offers hardware, software and integrated solutions. Lambda provides non-contact measurement systems, machine vision solutions, laser and electrical test and measurement equipment to a wide customer base.
Sales & Applications Engineer - Metrology Group
- Sample testing, technical support, integration and installation.
- Customer related product feasibility studies and sample analysis.
- Product sales support, customer visits, marcom activities and events.
- Identify complementary products to add to existing product line.
- Scientific education (degree or equivalent) and background in Mechanical Engineering, materials science, or any equivalent area of the physical sciences.
- Experience working with optical measurement equipment/instrumentation in industry and academia.
- Ability and confidence to provide “on-site” technical support and demonstrations.
- Passion for technology and desire to act as the sales consultant within a technically driven market.
- Organised, detail-oriented, a self-starter, a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel throughout the UK and Ireland.
A competitive base salary plus quarterly sales-related commission will be payable. Benefits include company car, private medical insurance, profit share and membership of a Company Pension Plan.
We are always interested to hear from talented individuals who feel they can make a difference at Lambda. We consider candidates with a degree or PhD in the following disciplines: Physics, Chemistry, Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Material Science or an equivalent related qualification.
If you are interested in either of the the above vacancies, please apply in writing, enclosing your current CV to: [email protected]
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES