Absolute Position Measurement
ZYGO's new ZPS™ system measures absolute position using ultra-compact optical sensors that are easily integrated into high-precision applications such as deformable mirrors and lens positioning.
- Non-contact optical measurement
- Repeatable absolute position measurement (≤ 0.5 nm, 3σ)
- High-precision system using proprietary compensation algorithms
- Ultra-compact sensors with no EMI sensitivity or heat generation
- Reliable telecom-proven fiber optic components
- Scalable, up to 64 channels