Environmental & Cryogenic Probe Station
The EverBeing CG-196 Cryogenics Probe Station allows probing at cryogenics temperature where the wafer needs to be inside a vacuum chamber.
The Everbeing controlled environment probe station allows vacuum and cryogenic probing down to 77K with liquid nitrogen or high-temperature probing up to 1273K. Efficient in characterizing your devices at extreme temperatures, vacuum, specific gas, etc.
- Temperature 80K to 480K (-190°C to +205°C)
- Vacuum chamber with NW25 ports – max 6 ports DC & RF
- 10 µm resolution micropositioners
- LD 50 L Dewar Liquid Nitrogen Tank
- Vacuum pump for environment of 10^-3 torr (pump can be upgraded for 10^-6)
- Cold Head Module for CG-196 fitted with 40 mm Solid Chuck
The Everbeing Chamber Plus series of analytical probe stations is an extension of their flagship EB Series probe station.
The Chamber Plus probe station offers a sealed environment for an oxygen-free environment and double as a Faraday cage enclosure for extreme limits for probing. While the DUT is enclosed within the chamber, all probing operations such as chuck stage movement, micropositioning, are still readily available. With this product you can achieve the following into your test:
- Temperature range within -60˚C to 400˚C (Optional 500˚C from RT)
- Low leakage currents down to 20 fA
- RF probing up to 67 GHz or higher depending on VNA