Optical Vector & Component Analysers
The Luna 6415 is a fast and simple-to-use analyser for passive optical components and modules. The Luna 6415 measures and analyses the Insertion Loss (IL) and Return Loss (RL) distribution, as well as length, working in either reflection or transmission.
- 20 μm sampling resolution
- 20 m measurement range
- 6 Hz scan/acquisition rate
- 1.5pm wavelength accuracy
- Production test and QC measurements of IL, RL, PDL and Min/Max (TE & TM) IL/RL in a quick single scan.
- 1.6pm resolution and 80dB Dynamic range
- Built-in Tuneable Laser Source
- Single measurement, all-parameter analysis
- Full characterisation of components in less then 3 seconds
- Complete polarisation response
- With single scan, simultaneously measure loss, polarisation, dispersion, phase and time domain response
- Available for C and L band, or O band