Optical Vector & Component Analysers
- Production test and QC measurements of IL, RL, PDL and Min/Max (TE & TM) IL/RL in a quick single scan.
- 1.6pm resolution and 80dB Dynamic range
- Built-in Tuneable Laser Source
The Luna LWA7601 is a fast and simple-to-use analyser for passive optical components and modules. The LWA7601 measures and analyses the Insertion Loss (IL) and Return Loss (RL) distribution, as well as lengths and event locations, working in either reflection or transmission and providing results in the time and frequency (wavelength) domains.
- 20 μm sampling resolution
- Up to 500 m measurement range in reflection (1000m in transmission)
- 12 Hz scan/acquisition rate (80ms)
- 2pm wavelength accuracy
- Single measurement, all-parameter analysis
- Full characterisation of components in less then 3 seconds
- Complete polarisation response
- With single scan, simultaneously measure loss, polarisation, dispersion, phase and time domain response
- Available for C and L band, or O band