Luna Technologies' newly launched OBR 6200 Series Optical Backscatter Reflectometers are the industry's highest resolution portable reflectometers for field maintenance applications. With backscatter level sensitivity, a ruggedised integrated design and touchscreen, they are ideal for testing fibre optic networks deployed in aerospace, naval, land, data-centre and industrial applications.
- 100 metres range
- No dead-zone
- 80 micron spatial resolution in fibre
- Dual channel system has IP65 rating
The Luna LWA7601 is a fast and simple-to-use analyser for passive optical components and modules. The LWA7601 measures and analyses the Insertion Loss (IL) and Return Loss (RL) distribution, as well as lengths and event locations, working in either reflection or transmission and providing results in the time and frequency (wavelength) domains.
- 20 μm sampling resolution
- Up to 500 m measurement range in reflection (1000m in transmission)
- 12 Hz scan/acquisition rate (80ms)
- 2pm wavelength accuracy
The LUNA OBR 4600 is the industrys only ultra-high resolution OTDR with Raleigh backscatter-level sensitivity (better than -130 dB) designed for precision analysis of fiber optic components optical modules and optical sub-assemblies.
- Easily locate, identify and troubleshoot macro-bends, splices, connectors and breaks
- Locate Insertion Loss points at every point in the network or assembly – eliminate cut-back
- Look inside components to evaluate each interface for RL and IL
- Measure 30 m with 10 μm resolution in less than 7 seconds
- Continuously measure a 1 m segment at up to 3 Hz
- Test and troubleshoot short-run networks (< 2 km)
- Automate pass/fail verification of fiber assemblies
- Monitor distributed temperature and strain profiles along network or inside a component or module
Mode conditioner cables allowing analysis of multimode fibre optic networks with LUNA OBR’s. Either 62.5µm (OM1) or 50µm (OM2/3/4) fibre with a choice of FC/PC, SC/PC, LC/PC or ST/PC connector.
- £1,175.00 £1,410.00
- Low cost
- Small, fast & simple to use
- For front-line installers
- Quickly locate faults in the “last mile” of FTTx networks
- Auto measurement and reporting
- 1310/1550nm wavelengths
- Integrated Visual Fault Locator (VFL), Optical Power Meter (OPM) & Stabilised Laser Source (SLS)