Vibration Free Tables & Shielding/Dark Enclosures
The Everbeing shielded box or dark enclosure is used to help reduce interference from ambient light, stray electrical signals or a lockable enclosure for safety.
- Required for low current measurement
- Electrical interference isolation
- Electrical feedthrough interface integrated
We can offer 6 models of vibration isolation tables, either table top for probe station or microscope or 36 inch isolation tables are available to isolate your probe station or any other equipment that needs to be isolated from the ground.
- Active Air Cushion
- Isolates Vibrational Source from Ground
- Adjustable Guard Rail to Prevent contact to table
Vibration isolated lab equipment tables for a wide range of applications including scanning probe microscopy, confocal microscopy, interferometry and optical metrology.
- Unique new table-top design (patent pending) combines the best features of TMC's CleanTop steel honeycomb tops with our ultra-stiff, damped, layered platform design.
- Greater stability, especially for small size tables. The low profile, high density tops lower the overall floating center-of-mass ensuring inherently stability, even for relatively top-heavy payloads.
- Guided thread lead-ins to align screws with tapped holes. The "bevel" shape eases engagement of the first thread.
- Ergonomics optimized for the seated user by minimizing the thickness of the table-top. Other designs either offer 100 mm, 4 in. thick tops which awkwardly separate knees and elbows or sacrifice essential mass by offering a 50 mm, 2 in. thick honeycomb top which does not have adequate massfor effective vibration isolation, especially for smaller table sizes.