The TGR2051 and TGR2053 are the next generation of RF signal generators from Aim-TTi, offering both exceptional performance and new improved functionality with touch screen operation.
- Extensive analog and digital modulations
- 150kHz to 3GHz
- Amplitude range of -127dBm to +13dBm
- High signal purity, phase noise <-117dBc/Hz (typical) at 1GHz output and 10kHz offset
- 1ppm frequency accuracy, <1ppm drift in first year
- Touch Screen Display
- Fast amplitude and/or frequency sweeps
- Option U01:-Internal or external digital modulations - ASK, OOK, FSK, 3FSK, 4FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, HMSK & PSK.
The AIM TTI TGR series are low cost, synthesised RF signal generators that incorporate the essential features required for most development, test and service work; namely high-frequency accuracy and stability, wide dynamic range, low phase noise and leakage, and flexible modulation capabilities.
The TGR2050 covers from 150kHz up to 2GHz and incorporates AM, FM and Phase modulation (internal and external). The wide frequency range and comprehensive modulation capabilities make it suitable for most tasks within the 2GHz spectrum.
The TGR1040 has a more restricted frequency range of 10MHz to 1GHz and incorporates FM modulation only (internal and external). It retains the high stability and wide amplitude range of the 2050 making it suitable for many tasks including FM radio receiver sensitivity measurements, system gain measurements, receiver tuning & alignment, oscillator substitutions, EMC/antenna/field strength measurements and as a signal source for many other RF circuit and system development tasks.
Both instruments can be operated using either numeric or rotary controls, and can be remotely controlled via either an RS-232 interface or GPIB interface. Nine memories are provided for user set-ups.
- Setability of 10Hz at up to 2GHz (TGR2050)
- Accuracy better than 1 ppm over 15o C to 30o C
- Ageing better than 1 ppm over one-year External frequency locking (TGR2050)
- Low phase noise and low leakage
- Amplitude range of -127dBm to +7dBm
- Amplitude entry in dBm or µV / mV
- Amplitude setability of 0.1dBm or 0.01µV
- FM, Phase and AM modulation (TGR2050)
- Direct numeric entry or rotary control with user-settable frequency/amplitude increments
- Non-volatile storage for 9 generator set-ups
- Full remote control via RS-232 or GPIB Unmatched price/performance ratio
|AIM-TTi TGR2051-U01 1.5GHz RF Signal Generator with Digital Modulation||-||>|
|AIM-TTi TGR6000 6GHz RF Signal Generator||-||>|