- Steel exterior with powder-coat finish
- Acoustic attenuation, up to 40 dB
- Enclosure compatible with TMC line of active and passiveTableTop™ vibration isolation systems
- Hinged side panels, glass window, and caster
- Self-opening front panel retracts away from operator
- Robust handle and latch ensure comfort and ease of use
TMC has offered custom acoustic enclosures for our equipment maker customers for many years. These enclosures are highly engineered and uniquely suited to the specific tool being isolated.
End-users, however, were placed in a position of having to design their own acoustic enclosures for their unique applications. Given the level of design involved, this was impractical. Demand arose for a standard, off-the-shelf TMC enclosure incorporating many of the features of their custom enclosures with the practicality of a single, multi-purpose design. The 83-500 Series Acoustic Enclosure was designed as this multi-purpose acoustic enclosure
We have no downloads available for this product.
|TMC CleanTop Optical Table Performance Series||>|
|TMC CleanBench Laboratory Table||>|
|TMC Everstill Active Benchtop Isolator||>|
|TMC CleanBench High-Capacity||>|
|TMC STACIS III Vibration Cancellation System||>|
|TMC LaserTable-Base Active Piezoelectric Vibration Cancellation||>|
|TMC CleanBench Aktiv||>|